Buying or repairing a roof can be overwhelming. Which company should you use? How do you know you can trust them? What is wood shake? At Roofing-Insider we look out for the business owners and their customers. That’s why we interviewed roofing business owners to hear their suggestions for customers.
Expert Advice for Roofing Customers:
• Clark Roofing– When in the process of selecting a roofing contractor, you should ask for
referrals – previous customers, both residential and commercial including phone numbers and email addresses. You should also ask what insurance the company carries, recent residential and commercial projects, manufactures with whom they are certified installers and warranties.
• Black and White Roofing– Choose quality over price. It’s better to have good work that will last, than cheap work.
• Maven– Check your expectations of the overall process. Getting a new roof is not like getting a package from Amazon. Find a company that stands behind their work and offers a reasonable warranty.
• AKW Roofing– Make sure the company is properly licensed and in good standing with the State. In Oklahoma, you can go to https://verifyroofing.cib.ok.gov to search companies to find their valid licenses and standing with the State.
• Optimum Roofing and Solar– Decide what you are looking for. Are you looking for the best price for quality work? Is your insurance covering it? Do you want the best overall work regardless of the price?
By the Roofing-Insider Editing TeamLeave a comment